Life is an abstract thing pleading tangibility

5.16.2009

duality: not just a pisces thang

Discipline vs. In-do-time (aka Procrastination)
The Heavyweight Championship


Very soon, I will have 1.5 jobs, be a professional socialite, a student, a teacher & a dream ridden writer. My hair is getting longer & needs nurturing. My metabolism is slowing & requires I anti up my exercise & diet regime. I may even allow myself to be fool hearted enough to love again.

Sounds kinda busy. I don't like busy. I like chill. Daydream, paint your nails, rocking chair on the porch, chill. And this new-new is gonna make me have to change, like M-O kinda change. So I ask God, "Haven't I grown enough, we're not even 6 months into the year yet!?"
*Sigh*
I guess I've skated by long enough. But how long does it have to feel like hard work until it metamorphoses into a routine? ..."Routine"!?! I detest routines!
*Throw up my hands*
I don't get it! How am I supposed to negotiate these extremes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home