Life is an abstract thing pleading tangibility

3.29.2009

i can't recall being held: mourning

Sweet, sweet bitter love
The taste still lingers, going through my helpless fingers
You slipped away, ooh yes you did

Sweet, sweet bitter love
What joy you taught me
What pain you brought me
And so sure to stay

My magic dreams have lost, have lost their spell
Where there, where there was hope
There's an empty, there's just an empty shell

Oh sweet, my sweet bitter love
Why have you awakened and then forsaken
A trusting heart, a heart like mine...


My bed is empty and my calls don't turn the voice I hear into my man. A woman like me knows too well when she is alone, has a cold Sunday of memories to remind her. Ain't nothing can be done but to leave it behind. Become blind and numb for a while...until it's time to be a fool again

1 Comments:

Blogger msjaim said...

i really dig this piece....

18/7/09 09:31

 

Post a Comment

<< Home