Life is an abstract thing pleading tangibility

5.15.2004

"It's been a long time. I shouldna left you without a dope beat to step to..."


so here...
Recently over cranritas with Homeboy&KitKat at my favorite bar ElMyr to subject of demeanorsandsuch arose. KitKat: "You're a bitch". Now, I'm used to hearing this & have come to accept it to some degree. I don't mind really. Love me or leave me, fah real. So this post is DEDICATED TO MY FELLOW SO-CALLED BITCHES.
"Fuck em grrl, fuck em, fuck em grrl, fuck em"
Cause see I figured it out. People scared. Scared to be themselves, scared they ain't enuf, and they scared to want to be more like us. I know cause I used to be scared too. Then I was like, "why?" See I'm committed to honesty, for myself and the world. Cause I been misunderstood --guess god ain't listenin to that prayer from no Ninas--tryin to be nice. Then I get trapped into false representations when I'm really like "Hell naw, that shit wasn't aight. Gimme my shit back!" Ya dig? So several new year's eves ago I was I figured that out that nice shit was way back. I mean, I'm southern but not a southern sidewalk, that hospitality only goes as far as my nerves will permit.

And for what? Futhermore, what is a bitch? It's become a very subjective term. mY bitchDome can be broken down in a short list of adjectives: audacious, brave, bold, dauntless & raw. And for those who know and love/hate me, I am divine + feminine = a DiVa! Stylin fine oh so divine...
diva: Italian, literally, goddess, from Latin, feminine of divus divine, god -- DEITY

I was born and raised this way, unabashedly might I add. Seems the general consensus is that being a bitch is something to be ashamed of or apologize for. That all depends on the totality of the individual. I can safely say I'm a sensitive bitch, caring and considerate of others BUT not at the cost of my conscience or consciousness. Fuck em grrl, at the end of the day it's all about truth. Feelings ain't got shit on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home