Life is an abstract thing pleading tangibility

4.22.2004

excuse me.excuse me.
i forgot to mention that i love this. a blogger what a novel idea as kitkat would say.
and excuse me. i realize there's smethng u may not know about me. i'm a writer. a real one. well, i know you can't tell frm these heah posts. but i is! official.
giving a writer a place to rant is an Archway to my homie cookie. pleaz! with that said i shall become my own god now.
that's all writing is. a divine tendency. which is why the ability to read is essential to freedom. writing is self knowing self. enuf to tell smeone else about theyself!! homieonthehomefront cookie theorized, quite accurately i might add, that l.boogie's current state of confusion is cause she's running away from her own genious. her-self. boom! dig the equation: god divided by creating=writing=freedom=self=beautiful ain't it?